Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Post 239b

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2704. anyways, continuing events for Friday?
-        After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast was one wee bowl of some yummy Weet-bix Bites, some leftover normal Weet-bix that had flaked off, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spend like ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Argh, after breakfast I had to let awful PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her; argh, I HATES standing practice!! >< Last year, she’d leave a chair Era could gently grasp onto for balance (in between each training game/yoga workout/muscle exercise but this year, awful PIG mum has taken the chair away!! I really don’t understand how she gets such a kick outta making me suffer so … >< *sigh*
-        After that, when I finally got to sit, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to play Wii Sports Resort for her. I didn’t really mind, coz I was sitting and could fully concentrate. Another frustrating thing’s that PIG mum used to support Ela when I had to do the swordfighting for her; now she just insists Ela holds herself up. Small wonder why PIG mum’s skill points are down to zero. XD
-        Lunch was half a small bowl of leftovers, before PIG mum tootled me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Today, Era helped Ela stretch for like thirty minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm about 150 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        Pig mum had the time of her life yapping ceaselessly @ Aunty Ann, who was kind enough to reply. Me, I was too busy relaxing under Aunty Ann’s firm ministrations.
-        After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled me off to see Dr. Ku. See, after lunch with Kim yesterday, my lower lip, near the right corner, developed like a … swollen bit? It didn’t really hurt, but kinda felt like a mossie bite. This morning, when PIG mum checked it, apparently it’d swollen further and so she booked me in to see Dr. Ku. Actually, originally she thought I’d burnt myself, although I was certain I hadn’t. the other reason why PIG mum wanted me to see him was coz Ela’s palm has developed a little sore; she thinks it’s coz Ela often clenches up. Dr. Ku checked both out and said things were fine.
-        Back home, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a pear. I didn’t really mind, coz I was sitting and could fully concentrate; besides, I finished it before Aunty Lucia arrived, meaning PIG mum didn’t get to show Aunty Lucia how much power she has over me, ha.
-        When Aunty Lucia arrived, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. Aunty Lucia’s kinda annoying and not very helpful; like, she’s always saying I’m wasting water, using too much shampoo/soap and other things, but oh well.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, very lightly creamed and rekitted (I did Elf’s sock, Aunty Lucia kindly helped with the rest). Usually, she doesn’t lemme use the loo once for one tinkle before I exit the loo; she insists I wait until after I’ve had arvo tea, but I told her I’d already eaten it before she came and was going to use the loo now coz I’d be returning online once I left the bathroom.
-        After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Today, Aunty Lucia arrived three minutes late but left two minutes early. PIG mum’s said that I’m not to mind these things, but I still take note coz hey, she’s still getting the full hour’s pay!
-        I was happy to remain online till dinnertime but instead had to let the parents gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for them. I actually went 820, and will most definitely sing myself to sleep tonight, SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
-        After PIG mum kindly helped with an entire set change of clothes, dinner was the yummy rice, basically an entire bowlful of dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon (when PIG mum placed the bowl onto the table, that was all I saw!), lotsa some other green vegetable, lotsa soup potato, tomato and carrot, one yummy Chinese mushroom and like half a teaspoon of yummy pork mince.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I returned my bowl to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Friday, the final, final spam count for the week, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: