Saturday, February 11, 2017

Saturday Post 189c


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for tonight now stands @ 2109. anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        Alas, the moment dad arrived home, he demanded that I let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod on the bloody cross trainer for him. Pretending he was so awesome, he went and did twenty-eight steps first, meaning I only went 793 steps before the stupid inaccurate counter reached 800. whatever, for the second consecutive day, I’m gonna sing myself to sleep tonight, SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
-        Obviously, I required a complete clothes set change afterwards. PIG mum helps slightly with a tee, then leaves me to get the rest done while she heads upstairs and showers, saying she’ll come back downstairs and finish the rest later. Whilst slowly, softly but most hatefully singing my newest second-favourite song out aloud, closing the left eye for all the important numbers, I do so, stopping when I reach Elf’s AFO. Well, I continue the singing until PIG mum comes back downstairs; I just stop once I reach the AFO.
-        After PIG mum came downstairs and finished the rest, I washed and dried both hands before letting her gleefully FORCE L me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, but no greens! Just lotsa carrot, lotsa onions, maybe some meat and a wee chunk of the CNY cake that our neighbour Aunty Ah Ying (Uncle Hung gor’s wife) had made us!
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I took my bowl to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, I’m gonna contine doing the Lumosity brain exercises for PIG mum; fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Sunday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: