Saturday, February 4, 2017

Saturday Post 188b

Heylo again, and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 302. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both calves), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped my cream my back, Era and both calves, then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces, after I’d practised tying the left one with her). Then I went over to the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-        Pity that Kim wouldn’t lemme drink one more mug of white tea with two sugars, but oh well. Green tea and one yummy pear it was. Mostly, I was just really happy I got to read for another whole hour; that means that today, I’ve read for like 2.75 hours! :D
-        Kim cleaned the bathroom then sat and gently massaged Ela for seventy minutes, painting her red with yellow spots today. While I read, she was watching some Vietnames opera, insanely laughing her head off. XD
-        After we watched the sports report together, Kim took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She’s back Monday.
-        Alas that awful PIG mum said she’d tell Kim and other carers to stop walking behind me anymore! She’s seriously waiting till I fall over so she can laugh @ me. >< *grr*
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: