Thursday, February 16, 2017

Friday Post 240d

Potentially one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2820 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week’s now seventy-one. Righteo, potential final, final events for Friday?
-        When the parents get home, dad calls lunch. I’m pissed, because that means I haven’t been out for lunch this week (in the past, PIG mum said my Thursday shopping trips don’t count as lunch out … unless she’s since changed her mind but didn’t bother informing me?? ><) while she got to head out for dinner last night! *sigh*
-        Lunch was just one small bowl of leftovers and one mug of water.
-        Afterwards, dad tootles me out to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Correction: it’s PIG mum who drives!
-        At Aunty Ann’s, PIG mum’s obviously in her element, yapping unceasingly @ Aunty Ann, who’s kind enough to answer. Me, I’m too busy relaxing under Aunty Ann’s firm minustrations to join in. XD
-        After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootles us off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for some grocery shopping @ Woolies. Unfortunately, the parents forgot to transfer the parking permit over to this new car, but oh well.
-        Can’t remember: maybe dad also bought sth from Asian village?
-        I’ve also forgotten: did I use the loo once upon arrival home before returning online?
-        When Aunty Kitty announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, PIG mum let her inside and I went into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I washed my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Kitty who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-        I had one tinkle before Aunty Kitty flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Aunty kitty rekitted me (well, I did Elf’s sock, but she kindly helped with the rest) and I had one last tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps.
-        Back out @ the gobbling :P table, arvo tea was one yummy white dragon fruit and one mug of Chinese tea. True, horrid PIG mum did gleefully force poor Ela to feed me the fruit, but I didn’t really mind coz (1) I was sitting and could fully concentrate and (2) Ela worked well and I was finished just before Aunty Kitty came out, meaning PIG mum didn’t get the chance to show off to Aunty Kitty how much power she has over me, ha.
-        Like last fortnight, Aunty Kitty left slightly before her one hour was up, but since PIG mum’s already signed her off, she gets the full hour’s pay. PIG mum says I’m not to mind that, so hey.
-        When she left, I used the loo once for two tinkles. Coming out, I was ready to return online and enjoy the last of my pissy but most precious two hours online; instead, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to dad’s deck and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing. Argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
-        Well, suppose I’d better go do the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum now, seeing as I’ve just reached the PISSY two hours of net time that she so gleefully restricts me to…
-        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not goping out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm, then Kim’s coming to do the same from 4pm till 6pm. So fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: