Thursday, February 9, 2017

Thursday Post 239

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding  4453 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘The Secret of Having Joy (2)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-THREE MINUTES online if PIG mum really does boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! But just noting down firstly that I had another dream last night! I’m handing PIG mum a docket from Coles; presumably we’ve just gone grocery shopping @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown~ Had a great time at GCCW; afterwards, went grocery shopping with Aunty Carly @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown afterwards~ Had a kebab with CHIPS for lunch (alas that PIG mum found that out from Aunty Carly and promptly bit my head off >< XD) for lunch, came home and did a stinky unspeakable, before Kim came to mind me for two hours. She came and started twenty minutes earlier than usual, though, because tonight I attended book club! A new record, I think; tonight like FOURTEEN ladies attended! Marie also gave me a Jodi Picoult novel! Came home, used the loo for two tinkles, then had a very small dinner with the parents @ Woka Woka. ‘Very small’ for me, meaning that I couldn’t even eat ONE bowl of rice tonight … *frustrated sigh* When we arrived, Aunty Jo, Uncle NSW and Gabriel were just leaving! Toms I’m seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage @ 12:30; not sure what PIG mum plans to do toms … I’m hoping she’s just gonna take me grocery shopping out somewhere, else I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps toms. Aunty Lucia’s gonna mind me for one hour around 4pm; she’s another carer who won’t walk behind me … *another frustrated sigh* But all inall, I’ve had a great day (the parents didn’t get the chance to gleefully force me on any random standing practice today; I only ask for one break each week!) so I’ll just call it a night here and hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Apologies this post comes one day late~

No comments: