Saturday, February 25, 2017

Saturday Post 191c

Good evening! Em’s new final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2064. ha, I’m just over 2000. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        At 5:55pm I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Kim’s back next Monday.
-        When dad got home, he immediately said something about me letting him gleefully FORCE L me to use the bloody cross trainer for him AGAIN (i.e. for the SECOND TIME that day); I was like, “Nup.” So then he threatened to get PIG mum downstairs and gleefully force me to use the Wii Fit. *sigh*
-        When PIG mum did come downstairs, she did immediately and gleefully boot me offline but luckily, it wasn’t to use the Wii Fit for her but rather to gleefully force poor Ela to practise piano. I don’t really mind, because (1) I was sitting and could fully concentrate and (2) I’ve always loved playing piano, even after the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly took away my ability to play decently. I can’t claim I was brilliant or anything, but I wasn’t half-bad, honest … it just makes me so sad to see how the cruel and unfaithful God has reduced me so… still, I’ll be damned before I let Him take away myn love of playing piano away from me! The good thing was, PIG mum let Era practise too; toms I may be playing with Jacinta!
-        When dearest dad used the walkie-talkie to signal that dinner was ready, I used the loo once for one tinkle then joined the parents @ the gobbling :P table, walking myself slowly and safely so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa the little tong vegetable that PIG mum and I bought from IGA yesterday, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon and like half teaspoon of yummy mince, tomato and onion.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I returned my bowl to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, I’ve just exceeded the PISSY two hour time limit of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to; I’d better go do the Lumosity brain games for her now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Saturday plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^



No comments: