Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Wednesday Post 238c

Potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1958. Anyways, events for today?
-        Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until dad opened the garage door and the noise awoke me! When dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for his eye surgery, I told him to get the one-eyed minion I’d left for home on the gobbling: p table. “You’ll only have one eye for several days,” I explained. “He’s only got one eye too, but he’ll be your other eye until you feel all better.” After dad left with Uncle Calvin, I spent the ten minutes till 6:15am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        At 6:31 I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:32. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll be happy to call it quits for Wednesday. XD
-        The teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking for the pot twice more before PIG mum began a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she was inside my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with a bra, before leaving me to get myself mostly kitted, which I did after giving myself fifteen more minutes.
PIG mum came to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). That done, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Yup, @ 7:03 I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:53, meaning I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I’ve also played one today that lasted for more than seven minutes!
Breakfast was two plain Weet-bix without honey, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent about ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

-        After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the Camry, and she tootled me off to UQ for physio. We listened to 97.3FM all day, of course she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day and today, Era helped Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        Physio today: reaching and cone work for Ela, bending down twice to touch floor, ten laps walking along hallway, weight-shifting and stepping for both legs. Lol, last year, Ethan asked me since I was Chinese (actually, I’m Cantonese, but same diff, eh?) had I ever heard of Tiki Tiki Tembo before? I said no, but that’s not surprising coz I came to Brisbane when I was only 3.5 and grew up here. He dug up the video on You Tube, then made a rhyme for me: “Tiki tiki tembo, bend your elbow!” See, stupid Ela doesn’t know how to relax and swing by my side when I struggle to walk; she just extends out all stiff. Ethan has got me well trained enough to the point where all he has to say is, “Tiki tiki tembo…” and I’ll bend my elbow! XD
-        After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled us home and I tootled online.
-        When Aunty Deana came to mind me for three hours, PIG mum took dearest dad out shopping. I was kinda grumpy with her; she’d said I could eat one of the four pasta packs I’d bought with Kim the Thursday before for lunch but then she goes and tells Aunty Deana to make a toasted tuna sandwich for me! I say she can reheat the sandwich herself and eat it, but she refuses. 8sigh8 At least Aunty Deana added one whole slice of cheese for me, so nyak, PIG mum. XD
-        Lunch finished, I use the loo for one tinkle then crash on the sofa and watch last night’s episode of Chicago Fire with Aunty Deana and my beloved Bear Bear! Forgot to add: I received a twenty dollar red pocket from Aunty Deana when she arrived today~
-        After the episode finished, we watched Nine’s afternoon news together coz Aunty Deana wasn’t leaving till 4pm.
-        Today, Darani arrived exactly @ 4pm! When she announced her arrival, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-         So a nice warm shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also sang 30% of my  shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (someone only ever helps with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, someone only ever helps with my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to someone who helped me with Elf’s AFO and both laces; score, this week I’ve had two days off from shoelace tying practice! You know I only ever ask for one day break each week~) After hanging up my towel and using the loo for one tinkle, I washed and dried Era then headed outside for arvo tea, one yummy banana (I finally remembered how to open one with just Era!) and one mug of white tea with two sugars. Originally, PIG mum had made me one mug of green tea and Darani had poured me half a mug of cold milk to make up for it, but when PIG mum headed upstairs, Darani was like, “I’m pretty sure she’s not coming back downstairs for awhile. You wanna cup of white tea?” I sure did, thanks!
-        Alas, we couldn’t receive channel Ten this arvo (too windy, perhaps?); instead, I just happily read Dear Fatty for like forty minutes. Darani cleaned the bathroom then sat and firmly massaged Ela for like forty minutes but I’ve forgotten what colours, sorry.
-        Before she left exactly @ 6pm, she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She’s back next Wednesday, meaning Dani should be coming to mind me next Tuesday, yay!
-        Tonight’s ice cream night; yay for that~ Like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Even better, tomorrow’s my fortnightly shopping trip with Kim! Will remember to use the pot :p once more after I give myself fifteen more minutes, won’t use the loo after I brush teeth then sit over the loo and wait for Kim to arrive. Once @ Sunnybank Hills, must also remember to get off the loo immediately after one tinkle so hopefully won’t need the loo when I’m reading!
-        Fingers crossed that Kim can take me to the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese Restaurant for lunch! Awful PIG mum will prolly demand I bring half home for arvo tea, but hey. Frances has already confirmed for me that uncle Stephen does cook salty fish and diced chicken fried rice; I’ll order that if PIG mum gleefully restricts me to just half a meal again. 8sigh*
-        Obviously, dad can’t drive for awhile, but hopefully PIG mum’ll take us out to Warrigal Square for dinner toms night!
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: