Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Tuesday Posat 188c


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4999. lol, bet I’ll be more than half a normal person if I can return online once more tonight! XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        Alas, I had to let the parents gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for them tonight. I actually went 810, and will most definitely be singing myself to dinner tonight; SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
-        After a complete clothes set change set, dinner tonight was the yummy rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, lotsa soup onion, carrot and potato, some pork mince and one yummy Chinese mushroom.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Well, I’ve just finished the PISSY two hours of precious net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, so I’d better go play the Lumosity brain games for her now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Wednesday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: