Thursday, February 16, 2017

Friday Post 240b

Heylo again and good afternoon! Please excuse the first post; I always get very excited whenever I can post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding only 300 steps 9obviously, I haven’t left the house yet!); secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘What Kind Of Christian Are You? (2)’ and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s sixty-nine but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online when I get back home this arvo!!! Anyways, events for today?
-        At 11:40am, I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:10. Now, just lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits until tomorrow. XD
Yay, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night! That’s the third time this year I’ve enjoyed one consecutive whole week of awesome sleeps, and we’re only just past mid Feb! nature didn’t call until the noisy garbage truck thundered down our road @ 5:55am and woke me; after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:05am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        The teddies and I continued cuddling and snoring, me waking every hour thereabouts to use the pot :P again. Surprise, PIG mum didn’t come hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with a bra until like 10am! Even bigger surprise, for some reason, she even helped me slightly with a tee! I’m definitely not gonna ask why, but just feel gratitude for the unexpected help~
-        Now @ 12:01 pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:04. will willingly hit the sack now, tonight. XD
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: