Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tuesday Post 190

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2792 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Things You Must Overcome (10’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY MINUTES online after Carol leaves @ 6pm!!! But just noting down that this morning after doing a stinky unspeakable I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand there and use the Wii Fit for her. When I finally got to sit, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to play Wii Sports esort for her. But finally, we went out to Sunnybank Plaza and had half a lunch @ Café Mi! our last stop before returning home was the Sunnybank Plaza Fruit Market. Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm then tonight, the parents and I are gonna go see the Great Wall! Toms I’ve got an early morning appointment to see Ray the acupuncturist before I have UQ physio @ 11am. Gotta print out my writers group homework when I get home. Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm; hopefully PIG mum’ll remember to tape another episode of Chicago Fire tonight for us to watch toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: