Friday, February 10, 2017

Saturday Post 189

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 720 steps today (obviously, I haven’t left the house) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Giving At A Higher Level’. Anyways, events for today?
- I used the pot :P once last night around 2am and once more around 7:20am, before spending the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- Right after that, PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo before leaving. After dad came to tuck the teddies and I back into bed, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-        At 2:44pm I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:46. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll be happy to call it quits for Saturday. XD
I wake again for the pot :P around 8:45am, then once more @ 9:45am. Knowing that Besta would arrive soon, I spent the ten minutes till 9:55am finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Yup, @ 3:04pm, I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:40. That’s today’s quota satisfied, and will willingly (well, kinda XD) hit the sack tonight. XD
-        When Besta arrives five minutes early, Daddy Bear’s cuddling Tum Tum under the covers and can’t crawl out to bid Besta good morning; instead, he instructs Juice to say hi. Era nods Juice in Besta’s direction, who’s smart and avoids the wrath of the Bear Bum by immediately offering us fifteen more minutes snooze time. XD
-        When Besta comes back, I swing myself to the pot :P once more for one tinkle, and immediately tell her about my two newest dreams I had this morning! In the first one, PIG mum and I are grocery shopping @ Coles again, but this time I’m pulling the shopping trolley and not pushing it; in the second, PIG mum and I are @ the Life Christian bookstore, buying sth for Aunty A!
-        Besta gets me kitted, then we head over to the bathroom where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts out some toothpaste for me, Ela enjoys her once weekly reprieve~
-        After using the loo for one tinkle, I wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who’s left me half a sandwich of yummy Spam ham and egg; thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds half a slice of cheese for me. I also enjoy my first mug of white tea, also giving the teabag a suck. :P
-        My main happiness, though, is getting to read my new book club novel for 1.25 hours! This morning, I reach page twenty-five @ 11:30am.
-        At midday, Besta passes me one mug of water and takes me once to the loo, where I do a stinky unspeakable.
-        Back @ the gobbling :P thanks to Besta who makes one warm mug of Milo for me. I try without success to reach Aunty Nga; instead, I read happily for like another forty-five minutes.
-        At 12:55pm, Besta takes me once more to the loo for two tinkles. Before leaving, she leaves me with one whole bowl of fried rice for lunch and another mug of white tea with two sugars.
-        Over lunch, I happily watch live Westlife music videos.
-        Lunch finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 1:50pm, I take myself once more to the loo for two tinkles and back, walking myself slowly and safely and again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
-        Toms: just church, nothing special. Fingers crossed, but hopes aren’t up, that the parents will lemme out for lunch with other church peoples after service… *sigh*
-        No plans for the arvo; may just spend a lonely couple of hours staring @ the net until PIG mum boots me off to shower.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: