Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Tuesday Post 188d

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 5097. ha, I’m more than half a normal person today. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        I’m doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum, until @ 9pm when I take myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: 11am UQ physio. The students still aren’t back yet; wonder if I’ll be having physio with Ethan/Sonia? Must remember to ask either how Ethan got the job @ the NAB, since Alan told me the job description required four-five years experience minimum, and I’m certain Ethan hasn’t been hanging around since 2012!
-        May haveta ask PIG mum to take me walking along every aisle @ Woolies if I don’t plod along the hallways @ UQ, otherwise I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps toms.
-        Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me between 12:30pm till 3:30pm; PIG mum’s taping another episode of Chicago Fire for us to watch toms now!
-        Darani’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Must think of another song I can sing for her after I finish showering. XD
-        Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: