Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Wednesday Post 241d

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1768. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Tonight’s ice cream night; yay for that! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all~
-        Toms: writers group! I’m excited: toms I’m sharing sth I wrote more than ten years ago, before the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my life with the disabling brain tumour! Hopefully it’ll read okay …
-        Afterwards, Aunty Jo’s taking me to Woka Woka for only half a lunch. 8sigh* I dunno why PIG mum insists on continuously restricting me so, but Aunty Jo’s already promised to gimme the ‘bigger’ half, so ha, mother. XD
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme off shoelace tying practice, will lemme drink white tea with two sugars and lemme read for one more hour! Righteo, hope everytone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. At 9;17 I finally played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:11. That’s yesterday’s quota played; toms I can hopefully fill today’s and tomorrow’s. XD

No comments: