Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday Post 238c

Good evening again and one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4276 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week’s still 101 but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed FORTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I let PIG mum boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! *sigh* But just noting down that @ 9pm I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithfdul God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Expect a pissy plodding total from me toms, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm and Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. At 9:42 I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:10; sorry I don't have the time to play one lasting in between six and seven minutes, but I'll try play two toms to make up for it! Xd

No comments: